- Click on the actions menu (the 3 vertical dots) button to the right of the checklist (or any of its tasks)
- Click on the Assign button (the person)
- You will see the Assign page with all the contacts who are currently sharing the checklist. You are there by default.
- To add a new collaborator, click on the + button on the top right
- You will see a combined list of your device and Checklist.com contacts. Only contacts with email addresses will be shown.
- Select a contact from the list.
- If the contact is not yet a Checklist contact, we will send him/ her an invitation and they will be shown as Pending until they have accepted
- The contact is added as a collaborator and you are directed back to the Assign screen
Note: Sharing is done on a checklist level. You cannot share only a task.